Delhi man in hospital after plastic pricks throat while eating burger at popular joint

Police registered a case and arrested the shift manager of the burger outlet.

Neighbourhood News Desk:  A man was hospitalized with a throat injury caused by a piece of plastic in a burger he ate at an outlet of a popular US fast-food chain at Rajiv Chowk metro station in central Delhi. Rakesh Kumar bought a cheese veggie burger from the outlet on Sunday. But as he was relishing it, he felt something rigid in the mouth. After some time, he started feeling nauseous.

He informed the shift manager and subsequently, the police. Kumar was taken to the Lady Hardinge Hospital for a medical examination. A piece of plastic was found in the burger that caused an injury to his pharynx. Kumar was later discharged. Police had then registered a case and arrested the shift manager of the outlet and was later granted bail.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s