Minor boy dies, 3 injured in fire at R K Puram

Minor boy dies, 3 injured in fire at R K Puram

Neighbourhood News Desk: Four-year-old boy died of suffocation and three others were injured today after a fire broke out in a house through short-circuit in the junction box at southwest Delhi’s R K Puram Sector-12 house number 743. Call was received at 1 am about the fire, three fire-tenders were rushed to the spot and the fire was doused at 2.05 am.

Four persons, including the boy, were found in an unconscious condition and were rushed to a hospital, they said.The boy, Abhinav, died due to suffocation. The injured, identified as Pankaj (37), Swati (34) and Darshana (55), are undergoing treatment at Safdurjung Hospital and are out of danger

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s