Suffering from eye fatigue and blurry vision? Could be caused by constant use of smartphones.
Neighbourhood Lifestyle Desk/Avi Arya: If one’s whole day is only spent on their smartphone or laptop then they are bound to suffer from eye strain and blurry visions. This can avoided through various methods such as:
- A certain Diet to follow like:-
- leafy foods
- egg yolks
- fish etc.
2. Certain Exercises such as:
- Palming: A helpful exercise that relieves eye stress and boost eyesight. Rub the palms together to generate heat, and then gently place them against the eyes for a few seconds and repeat 5 times.
- Eye rolling: Start by rolling your eyes a few times in a clockwise direction. Then take a break and roll them in an anti-clockwise direction.
- Blinking: Easy to perform and help with eyesight problems. One needs a blank wall and a place to sit. Close your eyes for 2 seconds, then open them and blink rapidly for 5 seconds.
- 20-20-20 rule: To have 20:20 vision, this exercise helps. Every 20 minutes, look at something located 20 feet away for 20 seconds.