Neighbourhood Technology Desk/Avi Arya: Motorola that is owned by Lenovo plans to launch its newest smartphone known as the Moto One Power in India after being unveiled at the IFA 2018 conference last month.
Motorola’s new smartphone is based on Google’s Android One programme and comes with a glass back panel and slightly superior specifications than Moto One Power.
- Comes with a 6.2 inch (17.5cm) 19:9 Max Vision Full HD+ display.
- Is powered by Qualcomm’s mid-range focused Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor along with 4GB of RAM.
- For photography, sports dual-rear cameras consisting of 16-megapixel and 5-megapixel sensors.
- On the front it features an 8-megapixel selfie camera.
- Is also powered by a 4,850mAh battery.