Neighbourhood Technology Desk/Avi Arya: Apple’s latest smartwatch known as the Apple Watch Series 4 will soon go on sale in India. Ahead of the launch, Apple Watch Series 4 has gone up for pre-orders on e-commerce platforms such as Paytm and Flipkart. The new range of this product is also listed on Apple’s official website.
Shipping of Apple Watch Series 4 will start soon start somewhere in October. Price for this product is Rs 40,900. The GPS + Cellular model will be available at a starting price of Rs 49,900.
- Runs on 64-bit dual-core S4 processor. It comes with electrical heart sensor, second-generation optical heart sensor, fall detection, and digital crown with haptic feedback.
- Is water resistant up to 50 meters.
- Comes with improved accelerometer, gyroscope and ambient light sensors.
- Also comes with a 16GB of built-in storage.
- Connectivity options include 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz and Bluetooth 5.0.