Neighbourhood Technology Desk/Avi Arya: The Latest mid-range smartphone from Huawei’s sub-brand known as Honor 8X has just been launches in India and will be available starting from October exclusively through Amazon India.
It comes in the form of three storage variants such as 4GB+64GB, 6GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB, has a metal body that’s wrapped in 2.5D glass with a double textured design and is coated with 15 layers of ‘Aurora’ glass.
- Has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ display with a notch on top and a screen-to-body ratio of 91%.
- Powered by in-house Kirin 710 octa-core processor clocked up to 2.2GHz based on the 12nm process and features 12nm Cortex 72-generation.
- Runs on Android 8.1 Oreo based on EMUI 8.2 out-of-the-box.
- When it comes to photography, this smartphone carries dual 20-megapixel and 2-megapixel rear cameras with f/1.8 aperture.
- Some of these camera features include HDR, night mode and different AI modes.