NDMC works on water supply project

Neighbourhood News Desk/Avi Arya: The New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) plans to work on a project that involves the supply of drinking water from January 2019.

The project begins when the NDMC will start supplying 125 million liters of water per day to 28,000 households, while the Delhi Jal Board(DBJ) provides 95% of the water and the remaining 5% is supplemented through deep tube wells that belong to the council.  

Officials said that once the project is put into action there will be round-the-clock water supply, which helps conserve water and makes it available equally in all areas under its jurisdiction.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s