Neighbourhood Technology Desk/Avi Arya
It’s true about the fact, that everyone in the world including us has multiple email accounts from different service providers, such as; Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc.
Out of all of them, Gmail is by far the most popular, but still those with multiple email accounts can now answer their mails from non google-mail accounts by using the new tricks that are added in the Gmail app.
Here are some tips on using non google-mail accounts in the Gmail app:
- Tap the menu button on the top left.
- Next to the Gmail account name, select the down arrow button and select the on + Add account.
- From there different choices of accounts can be selected to add.
- After selecting the account gmail takes you to sign in through your email ID, password or verify.
- Another choice can be made if the selected is not on the list