Neighbourhood News Desk/New Delhi/Avi Arya
On the morning of January 12, 2019, a major fire had broken out in South Delhi, at the CGO complex. According to the fire officials, 18 fire tenders were sent at once to take control of the flames at once.
Some of the employees that were in the building when the fire started were evacuated immediately at once.
According to fire Chief Atul Garg, the employees gave a call at 9:45am about smoke coming from a room on the first floor of block number 14 where the offices of the power ministry are located. Probe suggests that a short circuit could have caused the blaze.