News

Prasad made innocents ill

Neighbourhood News Desk/ Jharkhand

Image result for students fell ill in jharkhand after having prasad



After consuming prasad in the Saraswati Puja event, students fell ill. Around 50 students of Jharkhand between the age bracket of 6-7 have suffered from severe food poisoning after eating prasad. As per the civil surgeon of a local hospital, the children started vomiting after having ‘Bundi’ and have been taken to the Sadar hospital. Though all of them are now out of danger. 

Image result for Mumbai bus driver uses bamboo as gear lever, arrested as bus hits BMW
Also Read:
Bamboo stick gear crashed the school bus


Advertisements

1 reply »

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s