If you are an Indian passport holder and planning your next international tour then here is good news for you which can make your travel easier. The government has made some amendments in the visa application process. The new set of visa rules in India will provide a sigh of relief to citizens of the country. Here are the new rules to get your visa stamp easily:
1. If you’re travelling via international zone of any airport in France then you don’t need an airport transit visa any longer.
2. If you are travelling to Oman, you can now get a month-long tourist visa on arrival in the country for an amount of 20 Omani Riyal (Rs 3,700). But this rule will apply only if you hold an entry visa to the US, Canada, Australia, UK, Japan or Schengen states.
3. If your next destination is Myanmar then all you need is to display your e-visa at the check-post. The e-visa can be obtained in two days.
4. UAE is also granting 10-year long-term visa to highly-skilled professionals and investors who are willing to visit the country. These visas are granted to specialists in science, medicine and research. Visas are also being granted to “exceptional students.”
5. Travelling to Uzbekistan has also been easier. You just need to submit your e-visa application three days before your trip. You can get a single-entry e-visa for 30-days.