Eventhough the fire department officials couldn’t confirm the exact cause of the fire, a leak from the compressed natural gas (CNG) is what is considered the prime suspect.
According to the Delhi Fire Service official, the cause of the explosion was done to a gas leak and an explosion.
At 8:40am, the fire department received a call about the incident, at Padam Singh Road and so five fire tenders were rushed to the site at once.
Police have said that 13 hotels were vacated till February 16, and 17 more such establishments will be vacated by February 18 or 19.
Neighbourhood News Desk/New Delhi/Avi Arya In the early hours of January 11, 2019, a fire had broken out in a three-storey building. This incident took place in a furniture market in west Delhi’s Kirti Nagar area. A senior official from Delhi Fire Service said that thirty fire tenders […]