This incident had no casualties and that the patients were evacuated and shifted to the other blocks as well.
Some say its foul play, but the police that have investigated say that there’s no foul play involved.
This incident took place in the morning in Nandlal colony in Mukherjee Nagar when a group of children were playing there.
Eventhough the fire department officials couldn’t confirm the exact cause of the fire, a leak from the compressed natural gas (CNG) is what is considered the prime suspect.
This happened due to the Jawan rushing into the burning area of the building to help in the rescue.